Bell Curves helps organizations develop effective preparation programs for admission to competitve high schools. Whether you're developing a high school placement program or a implementing a test prep program, we have the insight, resources, and expertise to help you effectively develop a successful, sustainable program of your own.
For schools and organizations looking to support high school admissions tests, Bell Curves has a rich history of flexibility, afforadability and success. Our teachers and staff work with your organization to provide students with the skills and information necessary to excel on the SSAT, ISEE, SHSAT, TACHS, or any other entrance test you need.
Our Informational Workshops provide dynamic interactive presentations on test preparation and high school readiness. Our workshops can be tailored for program directors, organization leaders or parents or students who wish it apply to a particular type of high school. Contact us to find out if your organization qualifies for a FREE workshop.
We offer dynamic and effective programs that enhance your organization's mission.
- "As a result of the Bell Curves college preparation program, Rise to College scholars have shown marked improved in their performance on the SAT college entrance exam. The Bell Curves teaching staff went beyond what was required of them to best serve their students."
- "Bell Curves has been a supporter of GTT since its inception. Their dedicated team has and will continue to provide excellent service to all of the students participating in GTT programming. Their customer service is unparalleled and we are honored to count Bell Curves as a partner organization."
- "As a result of the Bell Curves Saturday Academy program, students have improved on their statewide math and English language arts assessments."
- Marlon NicholsFounder
Rise to College
- Derrick RaphaelChief Education Officer
Global Trailblazers of Today (GTT)
- Devorah FongVice President
Spring Creek Towers